Monday, March 12, 2012

What I've Been Up To.....

Wow. I've been absent from the blog-o-sphere for a while....
No really GOOD reason, just lots a' schtuff going on.
I finally finished this chair and plant stand for my mom.
(They were supposed to be her birthday and Christmas presents! Yikes.)

They are painted with ASCP Provence.

Chase started wrestling, and is loving it so far.
Of course, he hasn't been to a meet or really been pinned yet....
I think I'm more nervous than he is.

I've been working on this incredible dresser for a client,
and I hope to have some great "after" photos to post very soon!


I've accquired some more pieces that are aching to be painted!
I have lots of ideas of what to do with them, of course,
but if you think any of them suite you, they are available for customization....

Antique Maple Hutch

Incredibly well built retro dresser set... can't wait to tackle this one!
And yes, that is a mountain of other furniture in my garage...:)

Full size maple headboard and footboard with metal rails.

I've also been working on lots of little things.
Stools, frames, etc, on which to practice different painting techniques.
This warm weather is really getting me excited!
As you can see, I have lots of fun in store!

5 comments:

  1. How fun to see your update!!!
    Go Mark!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Crystelle!
      We've got quite an adventure in store!
      I'm making progress on your dresser, sanding is done, holes are filled, it's ready to prime! Woo-hoo!

      Delete
  2. I love my chair and plant holder. They look wonderful in my house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job...waiting to see the completion of these projects!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!