Thursday, February 9, 2012

I Think I MIGHT Have Too Much Furniture.....

This is where Mark raises his eyebrows and smiles.... "might?" O.K. I admit I have a problem. I collect furniture. HOWEVER, in my defense, I am also able to let it go... (sometimes;)

Here is a chair I did a while back... Sorry, no "before" photo. I primed and painted and distressed it. Finished with a satin polycrylic. The fabric is from Amy Butler's LOVE line. And I LOVE it.

FOR SALE $ 30.00   SOLD

Quilt is not included. Sorry. I made it out of a duvet cover I found at D.I. and a charm pack. "Central Park" by Kate Spain. I just thought it looked so cute with this chair!


Remember this dresser? You can see the original post HERE.

FOR SALE $ 115.00   SOLD.


I have a number of other things in the works right now.... Can't wait to show you!

4 comments:

  1. Love the chair--wish I had room for it in my tiny house. Though I don't know what we'd do with that color--it's probably too fashionable for us. We are sooooo bland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That could make its home in your sewing room Nicole. I love it. I hope she shows my chair of the same color soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That chair is mega cute! I dig that fabric too. Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my buffet :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also have an addiction to furniture :) Love your little chair.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!