Monday, November 7, 2011

Chest on Chest Dresser Redo

I'm sad to say I don't have a before photo of this little dresser. Just imagine purple and green with "precious moments" decals... but it had a very cute shape and lots of potential. I've wanted to use paintable wallpaper on a project for a while and with the panels on the sides, this was the perfect thing! I think it worked....




So, after sanding, applying the wallpaper, painting, sanding again, staining, putting on a top coat, and drilling new holes for oil rubbed bronze cup pulls, she's a whole new dresser!

And it's FOR SALE!
$125.00 SOLD


linked to
http://missmustardseed.com/

3 comments:

  1. Adorable! I need to redo a dresser for my daughter and I love this look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would hug that dresser every morning! What a beaut! I don't know who talked you into starting a blog, but I want to shake their hand.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!